Buying Real estate can be a daunting task. It can be overwhelming especially when you are a First time homebuyer.
My job as a buyer’s agent is to make everything EASY for you. I will represent your interest as my own and guide you at every step of the way, no matter how long it takes. I will never ask you to pay more than you ought to, will negotiate fiercely on your behalf, get your offer accepted on reasonable terms and last but not the least, thoroughly guide you through the loan process.
Even though I am legally allowed to, I never represent a buyer for my own listing.
Here are some of my strengths:
- 15 year, wide ranging experience in Real Estate sales, Mortgage lending, Title/ escrow.
- Certified REO agent. I also know A to Z of Bank owned properties.
- Extensive experience with Trust Sales, Short Sales, auctions and probate sales.
- I am an information junkie. Like to stay informed with local Laws, Tax laws, building codes and General and specific Real estate trends and disclosures. If there is NEWS, I will know.
- I have been living in San Francisco for more than 13 years as property owner and Landlord and hence familiar with most neighborhoods.
- I am a natural but my MBA degree with focus on Marketing helps too!
- Personal skills— I am very driven, focused and result oriented, affable, excellent communicator, hardworking, diligent, patient, great listener, intuitive, smart and Creative. I love what I do.
I will not only get the job done, I will surpass your expectation.
DRE # 01279206
AP Capital, Inc.
Direct : 415-494-5233